Posted on September 20, 2013 AT 06:40pm
This week, The Weekly Beat Podcast discusses the latest news this week focusing on Grand Theft Auto V. Now that GTA V is out what do we think? I think you already know the answer; but for a more in depth view, check out the show now!
On This Week’s Episode:
- GTA V – record sales numbers
- Analyst sales GTA will make $1B and sell 20 million units by March
- Sony looking to sell 5 million PS4’s by March 2014
- PS4 to Support Video Capture Via HDMI
- Gamestop lists Uncharted 4 for PlayStation 4
- PlayStation app coming in November
- Xbox One may have multiple TV shows in the lineup
- Mighty No. 9 reaches milestone
- SimCity expansion incoming
- PS4 to work with Xbox One pass through?
- App(s) Of The Week: Angry Birds Star Wars II, Feedly
- Grand Theft Auto V reaction
- [iTunes] Subscribe to us on iTunes.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Follow us and send a tweet to @theweeklybeat to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] “Like” us on Facebook.
- [Twitch] Follow us on Twitch and catch the latest episodes as they were streamed live.
- [YouTube] Subscribe to us on YouTube.
Intro Song & Outro Song
Canton – Lewd Day
Other music played during the show can be found on OCRemix.org
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.