Posted on February 5, 2013 AT 12:22pm
Knights thy table be round but wizards know how to do it better through tablets of square. Let thine magic be true in the newest rendition of Magicka specially suited for tablets. Whether your wand be one of Apple or one of Android the magic shall come to you. With up to 4 of your friends the adventure is sure to be one of magic and wonderment.
The new title brings the franchise’s innovative and ridiculous gameplay to tablet devices in an all-new adventure, featuring everything that made Magicka a smash hit on the PC, including the unique element-combining spellcasting system, the twisted humor, and the robes of every imaginable hue.
The title features:
- Spellbinding Spellcasting: Combine elements to create thousands of spell combinations
- Original Story: All-new campaign for single or multiplayer
- Sizzling Tablet-on-Tablet Action: Cross-platform co-op between iOS and Android
- A Good Excuse to Trim your Friends List: 4-player mayhem with many “accidental” team-kills
- Fat Loot on Thin Screens: New items and powers unique to both iOS and Android.
- Semi-appropriate Humor: Spend hours touching a representation of yourself
Today's Top 10 Stories
MKX livestream details Erron Black and others, talks new fatalities; NetherRealm announces eSports initiative
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.