Posted on June 21, 2013 AT 10:12am
Indie studio Dreamfab announced today the Kickstarter campaign for their latest project, Tridek: Creatures of Galena, a Digital Trading Card Game for PC and mobile platforms that will have cross-platform functions and online multiplayer.
“Tridek: Creatures of Galena is a free to play competitive sport, already in early beta testing”, said Andreas Mihalovits, Managing Director at Dreamfab. “Our goal for this Kickstarter is to give the game that additional push financially that will allow us to complete development for iOS, PC and Android and implement cross-platform play as well as multiplayer tournament capabilities”.
Tridek will have the following features:
- Free to Play and Optimized for mobile devices
- Cross platform multiplayer with tournaments and rankings
- Innovative resource system makes gameplay fast and strategic
- Discover collectable cards to enhance your creatures or hinder your opponents
- Full deck customization to fit a gamer’s play style
- Easy to pickup and play with clear rules and helpful tips
- Professional style gaming everywhere you go
- Beautiful soundtrack and graphics
- Community features and support
The project requires $55,000 and currently has 29days on the clock.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.