Posted on January 9, 2013 AT 11:23am
Does decoding take up too much time in Far Cry 3? Are you having trouble finding the mods you want? Ubisoft sympathized with your plight and released an app for iOS and Android devices. Far Cry Outpost allows players to decode encrypted data to earn advanced weapons mods and customized loadouts. Players will be able to track their progress through both daily and weekly challenges, compare their progress against their friends’, check out their stats, and track maps via the in-game map editor.
- Decode the encrypted data you find in game to unlock advanced weapon mods and earn bonus XP. Don’t wait until you’re playing the game to start decoding. Instead, decode on the go! Once you unlock a weapon mod, you can accept it, give it to one of your friends or sell it for more XP straight from your phone.
- View and customize your Loadouts so that you’re ready to play once you’re back in the game.
- Keep track of your progress through the Daily and Weekly Challenges. Completing these Challenges will earn you XP.
- Check out your personal stats and the stats of your friends, including time played, level, top weapons, awards and more.
- Keep track of the maps you’ve made in the Map Editor. You can follow the current tier placements and how many people have liked or favorited your maps.
Today's Top 10 Stories
RUMOR: Next Xbox Dashboard Update Beta in June/July, Features Microsoft Point Phase Out and UI Changes64 comments
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.