Posted on July 25, 2012 AT 04:15pm
Ubisoft is not holding back. Today, they announced their massive lineup of games for Gamescom starting on August 16th. Found at Ubisoft’s booth inside hall 7, attendees can find the following:
- Assassins Creed® III: the next installment in the acclaimed Assassins Creed franchise where gamers will play as Connor, fighting for justice during the American Revolution.
- Assassins Creed® III Liberation: a full Assassins Creed experience exclusive to PS Vita, Liberation introduces Aveline, the first female protagonist fighting for freedom in Louisiana during the American Revolution.
- Far Cry® 3: the massive action adventure where players fight to survive an island of insanity.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Online: the competitive Free-To-Play FPS taking place in the Tom Clancys universe.
- Shootmania®: Storm: a fast paced, pure, FPS made for online competition.
By visiting the Ubisoft booth gamers also can try the following games on Nintendos Wii U system:
- Rabbids® Land: the Wii U exclusive party-game where the wacky Rabbids take control of an amusement park.
- Rayman® Legends: the beautiful and unique new social platformer featuring Ubisoft’s limbless hero.
- Sports Connection: the Wii U exclusive collection of interactive sports.
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013: a connected fitness world that helps to set and achieve players goals in an engaging and entertaining way.
- Zombi U: a fear-fueled zombie Survival Horror First Person Shooter.
And extended demo for Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist will be available for viewing, and their main stage will be featuring Just Dance 4, the Hip Hop Dance Experience, and The Settlers Online.
For more information on Gamescom, check out their official Gamescom site.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.