Posted on March 21, 2013 AT 08:40pm
Spring has sprung at least that is what winter wants you to think, as it holds on. Kingdom Rush the highly acclaimed tower defense game feels the pain of winter in the newest update. Warlord Ulguk-Kai has managed to unite his bumbling troll army into battle against the peaceful citizens of Linirea. Players must defend the land on brand-new wintry stages, facing troll enemies alongside Viking heroes.
New in Kingdom Rush Winter Storm Update
- Two Trolling Stages – Invade the Ha’Kraj trolls’ home turf and bring them to their knees
- Terrifying Enemies – Test your skills against three new mighty foes and their pesky surprise attacks
- Malicious Hard Mode – Only the best strategists dare try this new mode… even tower defense veterans may not live to tell the tale
- Viking Heroes Rise – Shred enemies as Ingvar the Viking werebear and freeze troll souls with Elora’s Wintersong magic
- Sweet, Sweet Victory – Conquer five new achievements for outlasting the Winter Storm’s chilling troll warriors
About Kingdom Rush
- The Standard for Tower Defense – Simple enough for newbies, while tower defense fans will feel right at home
- Lush Cartoon Visuals – Retina graphics and uncluttered style keeps troll-killing at the forefront
- One Helluva Fight – Lengthy campaign is backed by Heroic and Iron Challenges for massive replayability
- Terrifying Towers – Sorcerer Mages roast their oppressors; don’t even ask about the Axe-Wielding Barbarian…
- Endless Enemies – Flying gargoyles, massive yetis, vicious horned marauders and now terrifying trolls will hammer your defenses
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.