Posted on August 8, 2012 AT 12:31pm
Zeb Studios announced today that Zen Pinball 2 will be available for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on September 4, 2012 via the PlayStation Network. Along with the, a brand new table that will be released as DLC, is based off one of PopCap Games’ hits. The mystery table will be unveiled later this month during PAX Prime, and also playable at the PopCap PAX Booth. Don’t fret Xbox users; the game will hit the XBLA the following day, September 5th, though PSN users will have the ability to enjoy the fact that they will be able to play Zen Pinball 2 on either their PlayStation 3 or PS Vita with their purchase of the game.
- PlayStation®3 system and PlayStation®Vita system cross-platform entitlement including shared global leaderboards, online friend challenges and tournaments
- Zen Pinball 2 will launch with twenty-six tables!
- The most advanced ball physics simulation to date
- Compete against other players to achieve the highest ProScore™, and team up with your friends to increase your TeamScore™
- Exceptional visuals in full 3D on 3D compatible TV sets
- Free, fully playable demos for all available tables
- Exciting multiplayer modes, including local split-screen and hotseat multiplayer, online, and worldwide tournaments
- New tables released regularly through the PlayStation®Store
- Share your scores on Facebook
- New rule sheet format to help you achieve higher scores
- New trophies for each table
The cherry on top is that Zen Pinball 2 is a free update for those who already own Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball. Now I have the sound of bumpers going off in the back of my head…
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.