Posted on June 25, 2012 AT 05:06pm
Thousands have flocked to Spacetime Studio’s F2P vampire mobile mmo, Dark Legends, since its release. The game received a sizable update today in Android’s Google Play Store that’s sure to bring in many more.
Dark Legends is a horror themed MMO that immerses players into the secret societies of the vampire to challenge the hordes of undead, werewolves, demons and humans that hunt them. Fans of the popular Legends franchise, Pocket Legends and Star Legends, will definitely be familiar with the fast paced, action oriented gameplay that includes new mechanics such as charge attacks and the ability to drain enemies.
Players will be pleased with the update.
• Platinum is on sale for a limited time!
• The Dark Legends store has been rebalanced and made more affordable. Check out the store to see our new prices!
• $1.99 Platinum option now available.
• Two new campaigns are available. Defeat Kriegberg and his sun loving brethren!
• Level Cap Raised to 26!
Changes to Energy
• 3d mission no longer require energy to complete
• 3d missions are the only thing that gates progress now (must complete all the missions in a campaign in order to progress to the next campaign)
• Campaigns will now display a recommended minimum level to let the player know how hard a new campaign is.
• Players will still use energy on Allies.
• Allies are NPCs that the player unlocks when playing through a campaign. These Allies will assist the player by performing jobs for them.
• Players must decide what type of job they want their ally to perform. Each ally has 3 different jobs that they can do.
• Each of the jobs has a different amount of time associated with it but has the same energy cost.
• The more time a job takes the better the reward.
• If players do not pick up a job within a certain period of time after it is ready they will lose part of their reward.
• Having Allies perform jobs with the longest timers rewards an item, with a chance to get new legendary weapons.
• Players will receive a nightly reward of cash and xp, but if the player successfully collects their nightly reward for 5 consecutive days they will earn a new random wearable.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.