Posted on September 4, 2012 AT 06:24pm
Have you ever wondered how to light up your thumbsticks ? Wonder no more my friends. We are here to bring you a Guide that will help liberate your black thumbsticks from your controller. So if you have 20-30 minutes to spare and a bit of tech know how you can ” Light em Up ” As always leave your comments below and let us know if you have any questions.
Tools needed for the job:
1. T8 Torx Screwdriver to remove Controller Shell - http://www.modjunkiez.com/T8-Torx-for-Xbox-360-Controller_p_285.html
2. 60 \ 40 Solder – available from your favorite electronics store.
3. 30 Watt Soldering Iron. If you have an adjustable iron you can adjust the temp to no more than 30 watts. If heated at any higher temperatures it could have adverse effects.
4. Hobby Knife - To trim away any extra hot glue.
5. Hot glue gun – Helps hold LED Thumbstick Rings in place.
3. Lightup LED Thumbstick Mod Kit - http://www.modjunkiez.com/7-Color-LED-Light-Up-Thumbstick-Mod-Kit-V2_p_767.html
Today's Top 10 Stories
Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Unveiled, Higher Polygon Counts, a Man's Best Friend, Player Customization, and More31 comments
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.