CCP is offering players a new way to increase their security status via new Pirate NPCs who will drop pirate tags.
These new NPCs only appear in asteroid belts in low-security space and when killed will drop a pirate tag. Take these to any CONCORD station and turn them in to increase your character’s security status. A brief rundown of how it works can be found below:
- We are adding some new pirate NPCs (non-player characters)
- These NPCs will only appear in asteroid belts in low-security space
- When killed, these new NPCs will drop a new type of pirate tag
- These new pirate tags can be taken to a CONCORD station (in low-sec space) and turned in at the new ‘Security Office’ station service
- Turning in one of these tags will raise the security status of your character
For more a detailed look at this new system you can head over to CCP’s official blog post.