Batman: Arkham Origins has debuted at number one in the UK all-formats chart, but only managed to sell half as many units as Batman: Arkham City did in its opening week.
On the flip side, Origins sold almost exactly the same amount as Batman: Arkham Asylum did in 2009, according got Chart Track. Grand Theft Auto V dropped to number two, with FIFA 14, Skylanders: Swap Force, and Pokemon X rounding out the top five.
The biggest loser this week was Beyond: Two Souls, which dropped seven places to 13th. You can check out the chart below.
- Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- Pokémon X (Nintendo)
- Pokémon Y (Nintendo)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
- Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed (Mind Candy)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Disney Infinity (Disney)
- F1 2013 (Codemasters)
- Beyond: Two Souls (Sony)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Rocksmith 2014 Edition (Ubisoft)
- May Payne 3 (Rockstar)
- Tom Clancy?s Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- The Sims 3: Into the Future (EA)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- Sonic: Lost World (Sega)