Dead Island: Riptide has held on to top spot in the U.K. all formats chart for a third week running, one more than the 2011 original managed.
Black Ops 2 jumped back up to the number two spot–thanks to a weekend marketing push–with Tomb Raider, Injustice: Gods Among Us, and FIFA 13 rounding out the top five.
You can check out the full chart below:
- Dead Island: Riptide (Koch Media)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- BioShock Infinite (Take-Two)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
- The Walking Dead (Telltale)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)