Evolve players on PC can now download patch 1.1, which fixes a number of bugs currently present in the game.
Patch 1.1 adds an FOV slider to the options menu, improves support for 21:9 monitors, improves support for shared memory GPUs, makes a number of changes to progression and Mastery balance, and fixes several bugs.
The full patch notes can be found below:
- Added FOV slider to the options menu
- Improved 21:9 monitor support
- Improved support for shared memory GPUs
- Various Progression / Mastery balance changes
- Improved Direct X stability
- Fixed a windows timer issue may have caused FPS problems on some systems
- Fix for a shadow rendering bug
- Fixed ?five Hunter? bug
- Fix for disappearing/persisting mouse cursor
Last month, Turtle Rock released patch 1.1 for the Xbox One version of the game, improving matchmaking and fixing an issue with lost saved game data.