With FIFA 16 on the verge of launch, EA Sports is wrapping up their exhaustive stat reveals of the game’s best players.
The latest list focuses on the stars that will help you control the midfield: the top passers of FIFA 16. Taking the top spot is MLS player Andrea Pirlo, with a passing score of a staggering 93.
- Lionel Messi – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- Francesco Totti – AS Roma (Italy)
- Antonio Cassano – Sampdoria (Italy)
- Daniel Parejo – Valencia CF (Spain)
- Andrés Iniesta – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- Xabi Alonso – FC Bayern München (Germany)
- Toni Kroos – Real Madrid CF (Spain)
- David Silva – Manchester City (England)
- Cesc Fàbergas – Chelsea FC (England)
- Andrea Pirlo – New York City FC (MLS)
EA has also included “passing with purpose” in FIFA 16, something you’ll need to master in order to get past your opponents as the competition gets grisly. By tapping Right Bumper (R1), when passing, you’ll be able to unleash a much faster pass, but at a cost.
Check out the video below for a full tutorial on the new mechanic from YouTube channel bPartGaming International.
FIFA 16 arrives on September 22nd for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.