The six districts that make up Need for Speed‘s setting of Ventura Bay have been detailed by the game’s developer Ghost Games in a new blog post.
Here are the areas you’ll be able to explore while racing through the night:
- Burnwood ? Pictured above, this is the main district where the players garage will be located. It consists of a downtown road network between tall office and commercial buildings with many tight corners.
- Crescent Mountains ? Just north of Burnwood, this district will take players down long sweeping roads among the northern mountain range.
- Royal Park ? This district is the residential area of the region where the city’s mall and stadium can be found.
- South Port ? Some of the most narrow roads and docks will be raced in this industrial district of the city.
- El Rey ? This district is another set among the mountains, but this time with harrowingly tight corners making high speeds unadvisable.
- Franklin Terrace ? This district is the last in the city and is made up of highway stretches that connect many of the other locations.
The full car list for Need for Speed was also recently confirmed with over 50 different racing machines to speed players through the locations above.
Need for Speed is slated for release November 3rd on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with the PC version following in early 2016.