A new behind-the-scenes video for The Odd Gentleman?s upcoming reimagining of the classic adventure game King?s Quest introduces the notable voice talent tapped to bring life to the game?s characters.
Of note are Christopher Lloyd as the elder King Graham, Josh Keaton as the young Sir Graham, and Maggie Elizabeth Jones as Graham?s granddaughter, Gwendolyn.
The full list of King?s Quest voice talent is as follows:
- Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future)
- Josh Keaton (The Spectacular Spider-Man)
- Maggie Elizabeth Jones (Ben and Kate)
- Wallace Shawn (The Princess Bride)
- Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Zelda Williams (The Legend of Korra)
- Michael Benyaer (ReBoot)
- Loretta Devine (Grey?s Anatomy)
- Gideon Emery (Dragon Age II)
- Jean Gilpin (Dragon Age II)
- Michael Gough (Batman)
- Andy Pessoa (Transformers: Prime)
- Kevin Michael Richardson (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Kath Soucie (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- Fred Tatasciore (Gears of War)
- Richard White (Beauty and the Beast)
- Michael-Leon Wooley (The Princess and the Frog)
The first episode of King?s Quest is set to launch across PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC later this year.