EA has released a major patch for FIFA 13 on the PC which addresses a number of issues that players have been encountering in the game.
The patch address issues such as invisible balls, pass responsiveness, and audio glitches. A community manager for the game revealed that the patch will also be coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in the near future. The full patch notes are below:
- Online Connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Seasons match.
- The rare occurrence of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay.
- Audio commentary of player names when the game is set to Czech, Hungarian, Italian, or Polish.
- Connectivity after selecting a position on Online Team Play and Clubs.
- Pass responsiveness in the Passing ‘Skill Challenge’ Skill Game. The leaderboard for this specific Skill Game has been reset due to a scoring glitch.
- Rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide.
- In: Ligo Do Brasil, Vasco Da Gama and Palmeiras get authentic kits and team names.
- Authentic kits for Botafago in Ligo Do Brasil.
- Visibility of the radar, indicators, and scoreboards in offline matches after playing in Online Team Play.
- Stability of FIFA Ultimate Team during single player tournaments.
- Softlock when playing a friend in FUT.
- Crashing in Pro Clubs kit selection screen.
- Replays saved to web will not overwrite previously save replays.
- Career Mode items including: Stability when editing a Virtual Pro if the squad is full. Stability when the loaning team rejects the loan buy of a transferred player at the end of a season. Player contracts increased by 1 did not take effect in player’s profile. Penalty Kick Takers can be selected prior to a penalty shootout when playing as a Manager. Continuation of player stories after the player is transferred/sold. General stability during gameplay.
Have you encountered any of these issues? Let us know in the comments below.