A new Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 developer diary offers a look at new maps, character classes, and some of the history behind the game.
The newly revealed maps include the Asian inspired Zen Peak, and the dinosaur-themed Boney Island.
Check out the complete list of new classes below:
- Imp and Z-Mech – The smallest and most agile of the zombies that turns into a Z-Mech robo of mass destruction with
- Citron – A time-travelling bounty hunter from the future – and also an
- Super Brainz – The flashy, punchy-powerhouse superhero with exceptional hair and a charismatic
- Rose – An extremely powerful sorceress that can turn zombie foes into fully playable
- Captain Deadbeard – A crusty peg-legged captain with a trick weapon up his sleeve.
- Kernal Corn – Leads the plant offensive as the primary assault class with dual cob busters and a high rate of fire.
Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 will be the first time that plants will be attacking the zombies, who are defending their city of Zomburbia after defeating the plant forces in the original release. Players can choose to defend or attack Zomburbia when the game launches in 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.