A new Steam beta client update has finally added the ability to see owned DLC directly from your Steam Library.
After the update has been installed, a new DLC box in the game’s information panel will display all owned DLC, whether it is installed or not. From this box you can go to directly to the DLC section of the properties sub-menu or search for more DLC on the Steam Store.
The update also tweaks the recent games lists to include recent purchases as well as recently played and adds a new Browser settings page with the option to delete cookies from the built in Steam browser.
You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Changed recent games lists to include recent purchases as well as recently played
- Added UI listing your owned DLC in the library details view
- Added a new Browser settings page with the new option to delete the cookies use by the built in Steam browser
- Fix dropdown options in settings dialog initially showing as blank
- Fixed a crash in OpenGL games when taking a screenshot or recording video
- Improved caching of downloaded workshop items
- Fixed changing between push to talk vs. voice activated microphone recording during a broadcast
- Fixed rare hang on launch or when switching from Steam to Big Picture
- Fixed some text not rendering in Big Picture