Chromie, the gnome-shaped bronze dragon from the Warcraft universe and Heroes of the Storm‘s newest character, received a spotlight video, showing off some of her talents as well as giving some backstory of the time-warping character.
Chromie is a ranged assassin whose talents make for very engaging and interesting play. Many of her abilities have a delay, leading to a higher skill cap higher than found on most assassins.
Here’s the full list of her abilities:
- Trait – Timewalker: Allows Chromie to gain her talents and abilities one level before other heroes
- Q – Sand Blast: A long-range projectile that can pass through minions and towers, only hitting heroes
- W – Dragon’s Breath: An area of effect spell that offers no warning to enemies
- E – Time Trap: A trap that holds an enemy in Stasis for a short period of time
- R1 – Slowing Sands: An area of effect slow that’s slow effect
- R2 – Temporal Loop: Much like Tracer’s Recall ability, Temporal Loop anchors an enemy at a spot in time, returning them there after 3 seconds have passed
To see even more of Chromie in action, make sure to check out our video preview from the Heroes of the Storm Ranked Play Media Summit.
Chromie will be entering the Nexus on May 17th, so save up your gold!