City Interactive has released a new teaser trailer for its upcoming downloadable co-op shooter Alien Rage, previously titled Alien Fear.
“Alien Rage puts the player in the role of a highly trained elite commando on a mission of sabotage. Featuring non-stop, visceral run-and-gun action in an explosive environment with meaningful co-operative gameplay,” the developer explains.
Alien Rage is scheduled to release later this year for XBLA, PSN, and PC. A list of key features can be found below:
Visceral Gun Combat
- Strong thru-the-gun experience – impressive visual effects, satisfying physical impacts and great gun animations make gun play a whole damned lot of fun;
- Fast-paced, close quarters combat – the action moves fast, enemies are always advancing, and you never, ever have to look back;
- Solve all your problems with a gun – don’t look for keycards, don’t push on buttons, just point your gun and pull the trigger, demolishing the environment as you go;
- A veritable arsenal of weapons – nine unique guns that don’t just differ in looks, but have different effects, abilities and functionality.
- Co-operative environmental puzzles –challenges that require team work to alter the physical environment in order to proceed or complete objectives;
- Impactful choices and rewards – compete cooperatively to gain a better individual score, but beware, you will lose points if you let your teammate fail;
- Co-op centric mechanics – work together to breach open doors, gain access to areas that are otherwise unreachable, and provide medical support when your teammate is down.