THE BUZZ: Ubisoft has announced that the first DLC for Driver: San Francisco will be completely free.
WHAT WE KNOW: 12 new routes will be released for all online modes on September 15th free of charge. After this Ubisoft will release one new route every week for 10 weeks. Also Driver: San Francisco’s Driver Club has today gone live, bringing the following features;
– Unlock exclusive achievements
– Find your stats and check the leaderboards
– Showcase your film director clips
– See and rate your friends’ clips
– Review the Community facts
– Follow your friends’ activities using the Driver Social feed
EGM’s TAKE: Free DLC is always a good thing for fans of any title and also shows that Ubisoft is willing to support its game and give something back as a thankyou.