Activision and High Moon Studios today released information on some of the voice actors for the upcoming Transformers: Fall of Cybertron?which includes the original voice of Grimlock, and the man behind Uncharted‘s Nathan Drake.
The announcement kicks off with two actors reprising their roles from the original Transformers cartoon: Peter Cullen for Optimus Prime, and Gregg Berger as Grimlock. Now, of course we knew that Cullen was already on board, but having Grimlock’s original voice actor back as well? Awesome.
In additional to that, we’re getting:
- Nolan North (Bruticus, Cliffjumper, Brawl)
- Troy Baker (Jazz, Jetfire, Kickback)
- Fred Tatasciore (Megatron, Ratchet, Metroplex)
- Steve Blum (Shockwave, Swindle, Sharpshot)
- Isaac Singleton (Soundwave)
Nolan North, of course, is no stranger to the world of voice acting for videogames; all of the rest of those guys are all veteran voice actors in their own rights, each having worked on numerous projects (including various Transformers projects).