Posted on December 17, 2011 AT 08:09am
THE BUZZ: The 1.3 patch for Skyrim that was released earlier this week for the Xbox 360 and PC, is now available on the Playstation 3. The change log reads like this:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
EGM’s TAKE: So there’s nothing here specifically about backwards flying dragons, frowny face. Still, Bethesda seems to be on top of things, and while we are sure there are about a dozen more glitches created from this patch, as long as NPCs aren’t lighting themselves on fire and jumping off towers, we’ll manage. Actually, that would be sort of cool to see.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.