Posted on October 22, 2012 AT 04:15pm
EGM Media, LLC is looking for editorial interns to join the team in Agoura Hills, CA. Have you ever dreamed of seeing your work in the pages of EGM? Are you a passionate, detail-oriented game enthusiast looking for an opportunity to strut your stuff? This could be your big break.
· Produce entertaining, authoritative editorial in a timely fashion.
· Transcription of audio and video interviews as needed.
· Help facilitate the production of video content, podcasts, and other collaborative multimedia.
· Proactively engage readers via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.).
· Detail-oriented, efficient, proactive worker with a strong desire to learn.
· A shameless addiction to all things gaming.
· Thorough knowledge of the game industry.
· Ability to work out of EGM’s Agoura Hills, CA offices.
· Experience in game-related editorial as an intern, editor, or blogger.
· Lightning-fast typist (60-plus words per minute).
· Experience with video editing/production.
· Experience with podcast editing/production.
This internship is available immediately at up to 40 hours/week at $8/hr.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and at least three published or unpublished work samples that best represent your knowledge, voice, and passion for games to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.