Posted on October 21, 2013 AT 08:48am
Codemasters has released the Classic 1990s DLC for F1 2013, which adds several drivers and two tracks from the era.
The DLC was previously only available to owners of the F1 2013: Classic Edition, but can now be purchased by all. It comes in two packs, each will set you back £6.49, which are available now on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
You can check out a detailed look at each pack’s contents and a trailer for each below.
F1 Classics 1990s Driver Pack
- 1992 Ferrari F92 A, Original Driver: Jean Alesi, Team Legend: Ivan Capelli
- 1992 Williams FW14B, Original Driver: Nigel Mansell, Team Legend: David Coulthard
- 1996 Ferrari F310, Original Driver: Michael Schumacher, Team Legend: Gerhard Berger
- 1996 Williams FW18, Original Driver: Damon Hill, Original Driver: Jacques Villeneuve
- 1999 Ferrari F399, Original Driver: Eddie Irvine, Team Legend: Jody Scheckter
- 1999 Williams FW21, Original Driver: Ralf Schumacher, Team Legend: Alain Prost
F1 Classics 1990s Track Pack
- Imola- former host of the San Marino Grand prix
- Estoril – former home of the Portuguese Grand prix
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.