Yesterday came details for Local Justice, the new upcoming DLC release for Max Payne 3. Today, Rockstar has released a Local Justice trailer to go along with those details.
Just to re-iterate the details, Local Justice hits on July 3rd for Xbox 360 and PS3, and on PC on July 17th. If you picked up a Rockstar Pass, this DLC will be free; otherwise, Local Justice will run 640 MS Points or $7.99.
Also, here’s a reminder of what you’ll be getting as part of the pack:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options