A modern-day reinvention of one of the most critically acclaimed franchises of the last generation, SSX returns packing adrenaline and reality-defying gameplay into every moment. Jump into the boots of your favorite SSX character and race, trick, and survive the world's most iconic mountain ranges. Based on real-world NASA topographical data, each mountain range delivers an experience true to the franchise's rich history. Defy Reality. Own the Planet with SSX.
- Conquer the Planet's Mountains - From the Alps to the Andes, the Himalayas to the Rockies, ride some of the most iconic mountains in the world. Developed using real-world NASA topographical data and SSX's own proprietary Mountain Man tool, every region delivers an exaggerated gameplay experience that is true to the rich history of the franchise.
- Race It - SSX goes way beyond your typical racing experience! With wide-open terrain, multiple elevations and starting points, and no invisible walls, it's up to your skills and imagination to discover the fastest line down the mountain.
- Trick It - Defy the laws of gravity by pulling off tricks that would make even the world's greatest snowboarders cringe. Never mind a 1260° Double McTwist - in SSX, you're still a beginner if you still have both feet strapped to the board while spinning 200 feet in the air.
- Survive It - Escape avalanches, rock slides, freezing cold temperatures, and more as you take Mother Nature head-on in hope of surviving some of the most treacherous descents on earth.
- Every Moment Is a Rush - A revolutionary physics engine pushes the boundaries and defies the laws of reality, allowing you to ride and trick off anything, unrestricted by invisible walls and barriers.
- Earn It. Own It. - From boards of varying speeds to wing suits that let you glide for longer distances, upgrade your gear to ride faster, trick higher, and much more.
- Legendary Characters and All-New Icons - Favorite characters including Elise, Kaori, Mac - as selected by the fans - make their return to join some new faces.